Everyone loves the idea of working from home. Not having to battle the morning commute, wait in line all day for coffee, listen to bosses yell at you for doing exactly what they told you to do last week and then getting the same paycheck every single week. We want more, we want better and why wouldn’t you want to work from home? It’s where you keep all your stuff!
Working at home isn’t as easy as it sounds and some people struggle with staying focused. Another struggle will be to get the actual work. As you can imagine there isn’t a huge demand to hire people who want to do the job in their pajamas. However, here is a look at some jobs that may interest you:
1. Bookkeeping: A lot of people are shocked to learn that you do not need to be an actual accountant in order to do taxes. All you need is basic knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping skills and some simple software to offer these services. One may think these services will only be needed during tax season, and yes you will get a big increase in work during that time, but you will find companies who need reliable bookkeeping services year-round.
2. Writer: Small businesses don’t have time to hire someone to sit online and market on social media and write blogs. That’s where you can come in.
3. Cold Calling: Companies need to advertise and many feel the best way is by still making cold calls. It may not be the most glamorous job out there but it can be a reliable source of income if you are able to stick with it.
4. Transcriptionist: Many doctors’ offices, law offices and other places that produce a high-volume of paperwork through handwritten notes need someone who can take those notes and put them on file. This would not only be a very steady source of work but it can easily be done from home once you get the hang of it.
5. Web Design: Obviously this is something you need to have a lot of skill with but if you have an interest and the knowledge to build websites there will always be work needed to be done.
With any work from home job you will need time to get started, find customers and do quality work. Your main sales pitch will be that you can do the same job for less money. If a job will cost $400 a week to have someone work in-house, your advantage is that you can do it for $250 a week if you can do it from home. That’s how you will get the work in.
Are you suffering from problem sweat? Do you find yourself in embarrassing position because of the excessive sweating problem? If… Read More
Pancreatitis is a condition in which the pancreas, which produces enzymes and hormone insulin for digestion suffers from inflammation which… Read More
If you have a small kitchen, you may think that your options for custom built kitchens are limited. However, there… Read More