In the past few years, there has been a rise in the popularity of work from home jobs. In amidst of the hectic work life, many employees find it tough to face office politics and triviality. As a result, tele-working or work from home jobs are becoming a fad among employees of all sectors. Various leading IT companies like Dell, Wipro, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and SAP are offering lucrative work from home jobs. Let’s delve deep into the job market to know different aspects of this kind of working.
Things you may need to do work from home jobs-
2) A good Internet connection
4) Separate email accounts
Some of the popular work from home jobs are-
1) Telemarketing- Usually, you would need to do cold calling to potential customers or sometimes, you would also arrange meetings or appointments for sales people.
2) Writing- If you enjoy expressing your thoughts and views through written words; then writing is a great career option. You could either work as a freelancer or can associate with one company. Moreover, you can start writing for print & electronic media and can also become an online content writer. If you love writing, then you will find countless options to explore.
3) Customer service- Owing to the power of the Internet, it is possible to work as a remote customer agent. You would need to answer phone calls and feed data into the company’s online system.
4) Consulting-If you possess some specialized knowledge in particular sectors, then you can start your consultancy business from home. However, you need to first establish your credibility in the market and then only you will be able to expand your client base.
5) Sales jobs- It is feasible to do sales jobs from home via phone or Internet. You may get commission also if you hit or exceed the target.
6) Data entry jobs- It is a simple job and you will only need to type, edit and organize the information in a chronological pattern, which would be stored by the company in its database.
The salary depends on your job type. If you are working as a full-time employee, then you will get an annual compensation and other perks like insurance, special allowance, medical, etc. If you are working on a part-time basis, then you can chalk out a payment plan with the employer and on the basis of the plan, you will be getting your remuneration.
Home Based Business has now become a buzz word where ever you go. The key question is, why do so… Read More
When you work in a job and you have a boss you have certain rules that you have to follow.… Read More
We are familiar with the concept of online dating. However, the idea of making money by setting up an online… Read More
For almost the majority of us, we dont really feel the need to call upon a plumber to handle the… Read More
Don't Get Tricked: Thinking You Have a Home Business if you do all your work in some one else's house… Read More