Here are some of the common types of blood disease which are known to affect individuals in more than one way:
1. Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL)
2. Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
3. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
4. Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
5. Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
6. Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia (AMM)
7. Essential Thrombocythemia (ET)
8. Hairy Cell Leukemia
Blood Disease Symptoms
If you really want to diagnose the blood disease on time, it is very important that you have complete awareness of blood disease symptoms. These blood disease symptoms will help you to understand the causes behind the diseases and also let you start the treatment on time.
The prominent symptoms include:
1. Weakness in body and general sweating
2. Loss of Appetite and increased insipidness
3. Lethargy is quite predominant and it takes over the individuals slowly and gradually
4. Pain in the boy which persists for longer duration
5. Swelling in the body and pain in several parts of the body. The swelling and pain continues and affects routine performance of individuals
6. Continuous fever which may be the result of development of several secondary infections
7. Increased sugar in the blood and such patients suffer from increased thirst
Blood makes major constituent of our body and in case of any blood disease there are problems occurring in various components of the blood. If you find any of the above symptoms, which may have started affecting your normal course of life, probability is that you are suffering from blood disease and for which you should immediately go for diagnostic and confirmatory test. These tests are conducted by expert hematologist by implementing various types of ultra modern methods. Make sure that you do not cause any delay or else situation may be too chronic to be cured. The choice rests with you and depends upon whether your health preferences.
Once you have been diagnosed with any blood disease, it is time to start with blood disease treatments. There are several lines of treatments available and you have to consult with your physician on the right type of treatment. Most of blood diseases are very much curable if spotted at right time.
Are you looking to quit punching a time clock and dealing with a boss? Live the life you've dreamed of… Read More